Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stampin'B's sketch challenge

I was hostess for this week's Stampin'B's challenge and decided on a sketch challenge – a horizontal long card with three circles across the center.





For my card I made a sneak peek of a new Mark’s Finest Papers set called Cupcake Birthday, which will be released in June. As you can see, I used NO cupcakes!!! Instead, I chose a slice of birthday cake and a piece of SU retired DSP. The card is pretty self-explanatory – some stamping, some sponging, some pearls and a little bit of Crystal Effects on the cherries. Hope you liked the sketch.

Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers Cupcake Birthday
Ink - Palette Noir Black
Paper - Mark's Finest Papers Ripened Tomato and Snow Storm Smooth; SU retired DSP
Accessories - Copic Markers, Circle Nestabilities, Sponge Daubers, Crystal Effects, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Half Pearls, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a deeeelish concoction.....love that dp....fab coloring...great challenge

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute and yumo! I like the colors and a long and low card is awesome.