Sunday, July 25, 2010

Featured Stamper - Ravengirl

I did two CASE cards based on Ravengirl's (a/k/a Toni) gallery for today's SCS Featured Stamper challenge.




My first card is a sneak peek of a new Mark's Finest Papers' set called Tweet Blessings, to be released in August. I kept the layout and colors of Toni's A Krafty Sketch for Hip Hop. Because it was a sketch challenge I changed it up a little by making it an A2 card and moving the sentiment. In addition, I used different stamps. You can't see much of the image on the blue-matted panel, but it is the weave stamp from Background Fun.
-------

Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers - Tweet Blessings and Background Fun
Ink - Palette L'Amore Red and Burnt Umber; Tim Holtz Distressed - Barn Door and Vintage Photo
Paper - MFP Desert Sand, Ripened Tomato, Bang Up Blue, Snow Storm Smooth
Accessories - Ribbon Prima, Brad, Sponge daubers






I used my favorite MFP butterflies for this card, which is a CASE of Toni's Dirty Little Butterflies. I kept her layout but made the following changes: different images, different colors, stamped background instead of DP, and added scoring.
----------
Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers - Daffodil and Anise, Background Fun
Ink - Palette Noir Black, Tim Holtz Distress inks - Wild Honey, Orange Marmalade
Paper - MFP Snow Storm Smooth, Florida Peach
Accessories - Sponge daubers, Scor-Pal

No comments: