Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dare to Get Dirty



Every year over at Splitcoaststampers, they give a wonderul gift to Fan Club members -- the chance to play with the "dirty girls," members of the Dirty Dozen Design Team. For an entire week, present and previous members of the Dirty Dozen issue challenges -- five or six each day. And the rest of us can pretend we're part of the elite! Here are some of the cards I've made so far this week.



This card was for Dini's cupcake challenge and Lisa's polka dot challenge . I used one of the mini sets from Mark's Finest Papers for this.



RoseAnn's challenge was a one-layer card -- not my usual style. But I combined it with this week's Technique Challenge, which was to stamp the sentiment on top of the image stamp. That gave it a little depth. I colored the poppies with the palest shades of Copic markers so that the sentiment would really show off.

These next two cards are sneak peeks of soon-to-be-released sets from Mark's Finest Papers, Fun on the Farm & Butterflies and Wisteria respectively. Look for them next week.



This card was for Amber's sketch challenge. I had some hay DP in my stash and thought it would make a good background for those fun farm animals.



This card, in addition to being for Chupa's sketch challenge, was also for the SCS color challenge of White/Gray/Turquoise.

I'm on vacation this week, so I've got lots of time to play in the dirt pile with the SCS "greats." If you belong to the SCS Fan Club, you can play along too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments: