Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stampin'B Challenge - Pin or Clip

Our StampinBs challenge hostess this week is Emily, and she asked us to make a card using any kind of a pin or clip. When I first started card-making, I bought all kinds of clips and never really used many of them! Emily forced me to pull some of them out! I chose a double spiral clip for my card.



After stamping and coloring my wisteria image, I constructed my card and then added the sentiment panel with the double spiral clip.

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers - Butterflies and Wisteria
Paper: Mark's Finest Papers - Fresh Cream, August Greens, Snow Storm Smooth; Basic Grey Cappella DP, Wisteria DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distressed Bundled Sage
Accessories: Labels Eight, Corner rounder, Double Spiral clip, MS butterfly punches, Copic markers Sponge dauber, Pop dots

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beautiful way to use a clip....you made it part of such an elegant embellie...wow

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful card! Love that bfly!

Last week's was so AWESOME - I love the blue flower! Sorry I am late in commenting on it!

Vicky Gould said...

You've really been making some beauties lately, Lois!!! This one is no exception.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the way the clip holds the senstiment!! What a pretty card, Lois!!

Benzi said...

Your clip looks fantastic...you'll have to use them more often. Beautiful card with the wisteria image!

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.