Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MFP Sneak Peeks

My challenge cards for yesterday and today were sneak peeks of a new set called Sending Happy Thoughts that will be released by Mark's Finest Papers next week. My first card was for yesterday's SCS color challenge (Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze). I didn't have the exact colors, but I think the ones I used were pretty close. This stamp set includes three postage-stamp images (a rosebud, a pansy, and a black-eyed susan) and three sentiments.



My second card was for today's sketch challenge. I did rotate the sketch to accomodate the black-eyed susan image.



I'll try to post a few more sneak peeks before next Tuesday, when our official MFP Blog Hop starts.

Card #1
Stamps: MFP Sending Happy Thoughts
Paper: MFP Precious Pink, Red Hots, Snow Storm Smooth; Prima Sweet Fairy DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic markers, Ribbon

Card #2
Stamps: MFP Sending Happy Thoughts
Paper: MFP Greener Grass, Snow Storm Smooth; Basic Grey Curio DP
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy
Accessories: Copic markers, Buttons, Bakers Twine

1 comment:

mary said...

Beautiful flowers! It is hard to choose which if a favorite. Thanks for sharing