Thursday, April 5, 2012

CCEE1214 - Embossing Folder

Cindy is hostess for the CCEE challenges for month of April, and she asked the team to use an embossing folder on today's card. I chose Grace's Frame from Provocraft for my folder and Dogwood Blossoms from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, for my image.


This card doesn't require whole lot of explanation. After running the cardstock and folder through my Cuttlebug, I stamped the image in the center and colored it, using Copic markers RV0000, RV11, RV14, G40, G82, G94, E33, E37 and BG10. I added the four brads in the corners, and I was finished.

If you'd like to play along with us, here's the link to the challenge.

11 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lois, this is so crisp and clean and gorgeous! Well done. Hugz!

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Oops! I had to do over.


It's a beauty, Lois. I love that embossing folder. I really like the shading around your dogwood...really makes it pop out.

wannabcre8tive said...

So wonderfully done. I love that embossing folder that you chose to showcase your dogwood blooms. Very nicely colored.

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Gorgeous and clean - and so elegant! Your EF is perfect to frame the lovely dogwoods.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your coloring of the dogwood is magnificent, Lois! Beautiful, beautiful card!

Sabrina said...

I would never tire of seeing dogwood - this is so fresh and springlike, I love the crisp clean look to it.

Vicky Gould said...

Fabulous and the perfect EF to choose!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY!!~

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Beautiful coloring, and the frame is fab!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Lois...such a lovely CAS card...love the way you colored the petals