Saturday, February 16, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends - Color Challenge

This week's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge is a color challenge -- pink, brown and white.  I found some pretty designer paper that was mostly shades of brown with a bit of pink in it that I thought would work for today.



I don't often make square cards, but this image cried out for it. I used the single dogwood image from Mark's Finest Papers Dogwood Blossoms and added a bit of pink.  When I was a kid, we had two dogwood trees in our front yard that looked so pretty when they were in bloom.

We'd love for you to play along with us over on the MFP Blog.  Just make a card using pink, brown and white and post it at the end of the blog.  You may win a free stamp set.  If you use MFP images on your cards, you get two chances to win!

5 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh wow Lois--what a gorgeous card! I love the BG paper you used also. Just a wonderful card! TFS

Pat said...

Beautiful card. Love the background paper.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, Lois. I love how you have colored the beautiful dogwood blossom.

stampingbowd said...

Stunning! Beautiful design letting the Dogwood take center stage!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Your dogwood is colored beautifully and looks awesome against the lovely DP.