Thursday, July 4, 2013

CCEE1327 - Go to the Beach

Today is the 4th of July and many people I know go to the beach -- although in Florida you really don't need an excuse like a holiday to go to the beach.  Sabrina, the CCEE Stampers hostess for July, wants us to do just that!  Here's my card, which is actually a CASE of my fellow Mark's Finest Papers DT mate, Pat Garvin, who made this card a couple of weeks ago when Speedy Fox and Friends went to the beach.  I loved the simplicity of it.


Stop on over to the CCEE Stampers Blog and see how the rest of the team celebrated the beginning of summer.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers - I Need a Vacation, Silly Shells, Scenic Selections
Paper:  Mark's Finest Papers - Fresh Cream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Accessories:  Copic markers, Sponge applicator, Cloud template, Black marker to extend beach line

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card. I also love the simplicity of it. Wondeful clouds and water. I love how you made a island for the palm tree to rest upon.

StampOwl said...

Fun card Lois

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Nice clouds above your deserted island. I hope it's bigger than that! LOL! Great job......very beachy and summery!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Pretty and peaceful - lovely card!

Sabrina said...

What an idyllic beach scene you've created, Lois! Sure looks warmer than anything I could offer you here.

Vicky Gould said...

Great ocean water behind your palm tree, Lois. Such a peaceful scene!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a tropical beach delight for sure.....I would like to be on your beach right now