Saturday, September 21, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends -- Follow the List

During last month's Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoaststampers, I saw this die on a card and fell in love with it.  It is one of the elements on the recipe for this week's Speedy Fox and Friends challenge -- 1 die, 2 stamps, 3 colors.  My two stamps actually come from two different MFP sets (Christmas Cardinals and Holly Jolly Greetings), and my three colors are red/green/brown.  (I made the assumption that the white cardstock didn't count as a color nor did the black ink.)   I added some 3-D red lacquer on the holly berries.

If you're good at following a list and would like to play along with us, post your card on the MFP Blog and maybe you'll win a free stamp set.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers - Christmas Cardinals, Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MFP Deep Scarlet, Snow Storm Smooth
Accessories:  Copic markers, Memory Box Merry Christmas die, 3-D lacquer

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

This is pretty soooooo fresh...........Lis

Winnie and Patty said...

Lois--this is so pretty! You colored the cardinal beautifully! I love that die also. I may have to get it myself!!!! TFS

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so pretty, Lois. That is a wonderful die and with the red/white, it makes a fab card.

stampingbowd said...

Hmmmm....I missed it at DTGD but now that you are pointing it out...this die is quite stunning!!! I am going to have to go check it out! Beautiful cardinal and I do love this particular holly image!

Kathy Bradley said...

Lois,
Beautiful and elegant! I love the Christmas carinal image and it's colored wonderfully.