Saturday, October 12, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Fall Scene

This week the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge is to create a Fall Scene.  If you were here last week for the Snow Scene challenge, you saw my side-step card.  I've decided to make another side-step card this week too, using three different MFP sets -- Autumn Glory, Scenic Selections,  and Halloween Selections.  I stippled the leaves on the two trees.


Check out the MFP Blog to see what the rest of the team has created this week.  If you'd like to play along with us, link your card at the end of the post there -- you might win a free stamp set.

8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute step card and an awesome scene.

Doris said...

What a fabulous card--love that scene!

Winnie and Patty said...

Lois--you do such fabulous side step cards!!! This card is so pretty! I love it! TFS

Pat said...

Wonderful scene.

Stampsnob. said...

Love it when you do side steep this card is so very interesting.....Lis

Kathy Bradley said...

Your step cards are always wonderful and gorgeous and this scene is no exception!

stampingbowd said...

Lois, your card is stunning! You make the best side step cards!! I love the scene you created with the fence and pumpkins! Gorgeous!

nwilliams6 said...

Now this is a big winner! I LOVE this card. You spent some serious time on this one and I love the details. Pretty! Hugz!