Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MFP New Set - Umbrellas and Fans

Again I'm not an official part of the Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop this week, but I've got a couple of cards to show you, using today's set, Umbrellas and Fans.  I've been trying to use oriental stamps more because they seem to be quite popular -- though somewhat of a challenge to me.  My first card uses not only today's set but also a previous set, Works of Art.



My second card actually uses two other sets besides today's -- Be Virtuous and Asian Delights.


Again I invite you to check out the official Blog Hop cards, starting at the Mark's Finest Papers blog.

7 comments:

Janine said...

2 beautiful cards - both are really pretty but that top one works so well and I love the colours.

Jane said...

Lois both cards are GORGEOUS!!! You sure are doing a great job on the Asian theme.

wannabcre8tive said...

Lois, your cards are fabulous. I love how your colored the umbrella on the first one. The second one, I like that you used the geisha girls with the fan, that was and excellent idea.

MariLynn said...

Great cards. I like how you combined the sets. I especially love your top card with the umbrella.

Pat said...

Stunning..I love how you colored the umbrella.

Amy E said...

Oh WOW Lois!! I LOVE what you did with this set!! You are SO talented!!!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Lois--these are beautiful cards!!! Can't choose a favorite! TFS