Friday, January 24, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV - A Twist on Sponge Resist

The challenge put forward by the Tutorial Time Design Team on Speedy TV this week is "A Twist on Sponge Resist."  Pat Garvin wrote a tutorial a few months ago on this background technique and the design team made lots of samples for you to use for your creations.  Why don't you try this?  I had never done it before, but it was relatively simple.  Here's my card:


If you do try this technique, be sure to link up your card at the end of the column on Speedy TV.  You might win a free stamp set.

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I was looking through my stamps and saw this yesterday and thought I might try to make a card with it this weekend and here you are making a super fun and very cheerful card with it. Now I REALLY want to make a card with it. This technique is so cool Lois - hugz!!!!!!

Jane said...

Very pretty card Lois! Love the colors.

Stampsnob. said...

Oh so pretty beautiful color.Lis

Pat said...

Vibrant colors.

Davi said...

Beautiful Lois, great job with the technique, love the color :)