Thursday, March 20, 2014

CCEE1412 - Spring or Autumn Scene

Joanne continues as hostess for March on the CCEE Stampers Blog.  Today Joanne is looking forward Spring (as are most of us on the team; but Frances, who lives in Australia, is anticipating autumn), so she asked us to make a scene depicting either spring or fall, including blue skies.  Here is my card, which I gave to my neighbor when she came home from the hospital a couple of weeks ago.


If you'd like to play along with us, jump over to the CCEE Stampers Blog and link up your scenic card.

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

a fabulous scene.....bright and happy...I am sure your friend appreciated this scenic beauty

Vicky Gould said...

What a fantastic scene...can't wait for days like this!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love that blossoming tree. Will Spring ever come???

Sabrina said...

That stylized flourish tree is really beautiful, Lois. And with your bright blossoms I can't help thinking it's a Florida orange tree. OK, I know orange blossom is white, but...I like your birds flying high in the blue sky, too.

Sabrina said...

That stylized flourish tree is really beautiful, Lois. And with your bright blossoms I can't help thinking it's a Florida orange tree. OK, I know orange blossom is white, but...I like your birds flying high in the blue sky, too.