Friday, June 20, 2014

Tutorial Time - Using Old Photos

This week's Tutorial Time challenge on Speedy TV is Using Old Photos on your cards.  Cheryl Miller wrote a tutorial for this fun challenge.  I looked through a whole pile of photos and found one of three of my grandchildren at Halloween.  I copied it, cut it out and stamped a fun Halloween image to go with the photo.


If you'd like to play along with us, make a card using a photo and link it up at the end of the challenge post on Speedy TV.  You could win a free stamp set.

3 comments:

Davi said...

Wonderful card Lois, I really like how you used the two pics and the embellies, made a very fun card :)

Stampsnob. said...

Never entered my mind to copy it that is brilliant......Lis

Janis said...

Oh, that is such a fun card!!! The kids look so excited and are having such a good time. Wonderful little ghost embellishment, too.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com