Thursday, July 10, 2014

CCEE1428 - Let's Repurpose Something

Shirley Quarry, this month's CCEE Stampers Blog hostess, asked us to repurpose something.  As she said, "We all have bits and pieces of things we have saved in our stash for those 'just in case we need it moments.'"  I have a container full of die cuts -- some were left over from a previous project, while others were cut using a die that I borrowed and returned.  My card contains some of each.  On a visit some time ago, my sister brought her rolled roses die, and I cut a bunch of them out in different colors while I had access to the die.  The same goes for the Fleur de Lis Square.  The little tag, on the other hand, was left over after I cut a tag using a large piece of cardstock with a Sizzix die that had about seven or eight tags.


If you'd like to use up some of that stuff you have laying around, make a card and show it off over on the CCEE Stampers blog.  We'd love to see it.

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful rolled roses on this gorgeous design, Lois! I love the rich, luscious colors!

StampOwl said...

Such a pretty card!

Vicky Gould said...

I have a whole envelope full of unused die cuts...never thought of it. Clever you! Plus, you made one very pretty card, Lois!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Julia Aston (artystamper) and her DH were here a few weeks ago, and she brought a bunch of stuff, and we CB'd like crazy with each others stuff. isnt it fun to share?? Love your card, especially those rolled roses!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

aren't you the smart one to have a stash of die cuts ready to go....bet that comes in handy during VSN's and Dare to Get Dirty challenges