Friday, September 5, 2014

Tutorial Time - Spotlight Stamping

This week's Tutorial Time challenge on Speedy TV is brought to you by Barbie Dopson; she did a tutorial on Spotlight Stamping.   This is a fun technique, in which you color only a portion of your image or scene, leaving the rest of it uncolored.  I decided to have a little fun with it and use this cute tree frog instead of a flower, which was my first thought.


Because my "scene" contains some masking and over-stamping of several images, I was a bit concerned that I couldn't do it exactly the same the second time.  So I just used my copier and made a second copy.  I colored the original because I wasn't sure how the ink from the copier would react to my markers.

If you'd like to play along with us, check out the Tutorial Time Challenge on Speedy TV.  Link up your card and you might win a free stamp set.

3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Love the frog peeking , great job on this TT..............Lis

Davi said...

Lois you did a fab job on this one!! I love the fun scene and great coloring ;)

Barbie said...

What a fun card and your coloring is perfect.