Saturday, January 10, 2015

Inspiration Challenge

The Inspiration Challenge has always been my favorite on Splitcoaststampers.  It's always such a treat to see how people see something and make it their own.  Today's site is a Flickr gallery of Stampscapes creations.  I have always admired the scenes I have seen that were made using these wonderful stamps.  I have only a couple of them, but I did see a scene that I thought I could recreate. Here is a link to Kevin Nakagawa's beautiful creation. Here is my card:


I tried to get some purple into those clouds using a marker, but it really didn't look like it did in my head.  I might have to practice that a little bit!

Stamps:  Stampscapes Clouds with Moon; MFP Stamp Shop Scenic Selections, PussyWillow; The Artful Stamper Palm Trees
Paper:  MFP Stamp Shop Black Linen, Groovin' Grape, Snow Storm Smooth; Creative Imaginations DP
Ink:  Ranger Distress Chipped Sapphire, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Sponge applicator, Copic marker V22