Thursday, March 19, 2015

CCEE1512 - Weather

In honor of March winds, Anne challenged the CCEE Stampers to make a card with the theme of Weather.  I recently purchased a stencil with rain clouds and decided they would be perfect for this challenge.  I took some embossing paste and mixed in one drop of black re-inker to get the dark gray color.


If you'd like to see the weather forecast from the rest of the team, please visit the CCEE Stampers blog.

Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Rain or Shine
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Recollections Heavyweight White, MFP Stamp Shop Deep Scarlet
Accessories:  Stencil, Embossing Paste, Ranger Black Soot re-inker

6 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Lots of rain seems to be represented today as it is for the actual weather report for my area. Love your dark clouds and handy rubber boots.

Lynn McAuley said...

Sure wish I had those cute rain boots! Looks like another day of rain here! What a cute get well design, Lois, with these dark clouds and raindrops!

I must say again, congratulations on being named to the SCS Dirty Dozen! It should have happened years ago for all the amazing work you have posted in your gallery there! I am so thrilled for you!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Today we have sunshine....but snow tomorrow. I'd be happy to be wearing those fun boots in some Spring rain!! I love your bright colors and those paste clouds!

Sabrina said...

Like Lynn, I wish I had boots like that - you couldn't help but feel happy with them on, even on such a grey rainy day as you have depicted.

StampOwl said...

those boots would be fun to wear on a rainy day ... great card

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a sweet CAS weather card...love each detail....wishing you sunny weather