Thursday, November 19, 2015

CCEE1547 - Universal Children's Day

Frances continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers blog again this week.  She told us that tomorrow is Universal Children's Day and asked us to create a card featuring a child having fun of some type.  This challenge really was a challenge for me.  I have very limited children's stamps, but I finally found something that my kids did with their dad when they were young . . . fished.


I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Lucy Label pop-up card die for the inside of my card.



I'm sure the rest of the team had more choices of children's images, so pop on over to the CCEE Stampers blog to take a look.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

How great that you found something that reminded you of what your kids did with their dad. Fabulous card

Vicky Gould said...

Fun card, Lois....we took our boys fishing too...happy memories!

Lynn McAuley said...

We have a few fishing memories we still pass around our family. Unfortunately a couple of them involve a fall out of the boat or off of the pier. They both ended well and we still laugh about those water adventures.

Great images and papers on the fun card, Lois! I love the pop up sentiment inside.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

yoUR CARD IS RIGHT UP MY GRANDSON jAKE'S ALLEY! He loves to fish. Every summer he goes for two weeks, just the "guys", and they stay in a fishing cabin, and come back with lots of fish, and totally exhausted, but HAPPY! What a fabulous card, Lois. (My grandfather took me fishing all the time when I was little.......we have some very funny pictures!!)

Sabrina said...

I too have practically no children stamps. Your silhouette image of the boy fishing is just lovely, that simple sponging across it is so effective. And the fish on the front is gorgeous.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is fabulous, Lois.....you have aced this pop up card for sure