Thursday, May 26, 2016

CCEE1621 - National Blueberry Cheesecake Day

Maryann ends her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers challenge with a delicious challenge.  She tells us that today is National Blueberry Cheesecake Day.  Who knew?  But it sounds yummy, so make a card with this theme in mind.  I dove right in and Googled some images of blueberry cheesecake, printed one of them and cut it out.  I added some 3-D Glaze to the berries and the sauce.  I computer-generated It's National Blueberry Cheesecake Day sentiment and stamped the other sentiment on a piece of vellum so as not to cover up the delightful chef!


Check out the CCEE Stamper blog for some more yummy goodness!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a fun card, that image is perfect for this challenge

Vicky Gould said...

Guess the Chef knew his holidays!! Cute card!!!

Liz Williams said...

Google does have it all! I was trying my best to stamp something, but I have to admit it was a challenge. Your little chef is really cute.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Doesn't that glaze make it look delish!! Love the MFP chef!

Lynn McAuley said...

Clever you, Lois! That awesome cheesecake looks like the real deal! I would love to celebrate with a slice of that!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you truly went all out for this deeeelish delight of a card