Monday, January 16, 2017

Hogs and Kisses

CottageCutz has some new die sets, only this time they come with matching stamps!    As I love to color, you know I am loving these new sets.  I made a funky Valentine card using the set called Farm Animals.


I found a layout I liked and went to work.  First I stamped and colored the pigs.


Then I cut them out.


The Valentine collection has a nice sentiment, a row of hearts, and some doilies that would work well with my chosen layout..





Now I was ready to construct my card.  I glued the patterned paper at the top of a white panel, laid down the sentiment and the heart border and adhered the panel to a red card base.   After gluing down the layered doilies, I added the pigs (popped up with foam pop-dots) and stamped a little heart between them.  I then stamped the "Hogs and Kisses" sentiment at the bottom and added the red die-cut heart (which actually came out of the sentiment) -- and I was finished.


CottageCutz sets used on this card are:








1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

This is adorable Lois! TFS