Monday, May 14, 2018

Tag Trio

Some time ago I bought some tags at Hobby Lobby and have yet to use them.  Today is the day I pulled them out to show off another one of the newly-released Mother's Day release at CottageCutz, Flowers for Mom.


I started by cutting all the die pieces from a scrap of white cardstock.


Because I wanted a variety of colors on my tags, I thought white would be the way to start.  Using many Copic markers, I colored all the pieces.


I constructed all three flower arrangements, using the die packaging as my guide.


I took out my three tags . . . 


. . . and using sponge daubers, I added some color around the edges of the three tags, matching the color of each pot/vase.



I strung some baker's twine through the holes of the tags and glued on the flower arrangements.  Here again are my three tags.



The CottageCutz die used on my tags is:

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzflowersformom.aspx


No comments: